Past conferences and publications
- 24-25 October 2016, Maputo, Mozambique: Symposium on Climate Change and Food Security in Africa
- 10-12 November 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Latin American Symposium on Climate Change Adaptation
- August 16-18 2016, New York, NY, USA: The North American Symposium on Climate Change Adaptation
- 1-2 September 2016, Manchester, UK: Symposium "Universities and Climate Change: the Role of Higher Education Institutions in Addressing the Mitigation and Adaptation Challenges"
- 26th-28th July 2016, Lautoka, Fiji: Symposium on Climate Change Adaptation in the Pacific Region
- 10-13 May 2016, Rotterdam, the Netherlands: Adaptation Futures 2016
- 21–23 Februar 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Climate Change Adaptation in Africa
- 6–8 November 2015, Woods Hole, Massachusetts, USA: 9th Graduate Climate Conference
- 2-4 September 2015, Manchster, UK: World Symposium on Climate Change Adaptation
- 8-9 July 2015, Mauritius: International Conference on Energy, Environment and Climate Change (ICEECC 2015)
- 12-14 May 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark: European Climate Change Adaptation Conference
- 10-11 April 2015, Vancouver, Canada: Seventh International Conference on Climate: Impacts and Responses
- 8-10 October 2014, Athens, Greece: International Scientific Conference on "Energy and Climate Change"
- 24-26 September 2014, Rotterdam, The Netherlands: Deltas in Times of Climate Change
- 23 September 2014, New York, USA: Climate Summit 2014
- 24-28 August 2014, Davos, Switzerland: 5th International Disaster and Risk Conference IDRC Davos 2014
"Integrative Risk Management - Science and technology to strengthen the post 2015 framework"
- 29-31 May 2014, Bonn, Germany: Resilient Cities 2014
- 12-16 May 2014, Fortaleza Ceará, Brazil: Adaptation Futures 2014
Third International Climate Change Adaptation Conference
- 12-15 May 2014, Szczecin, Poland: "Climate Change - The environmental and socio-economic response in the southern Baltic region"
- 24-30 April 2014, Kathamandu, Nepal: 8th International Conference on Community-Based Adaptation (CBA8)
- 4-8 November 2013: KLIMA 2013 / CLIMATE 2013
- 20-25 October 2013, Nakuru, Kenya: Transforming Rural Livelihoods in Africa: How can Land and water management contribute to Enhanced Food Security and address climate change adaptation and mitigation?
- 15-18 October 2013, Arusha, Tanzania: Africa Climate Conference
- 29-30 August 2013, Antigua, Guatemala: European and Latin American Conference on Climate Change Management (ELAC3M)
- 18-19 July 2013, Port Louis, Mauritius: Fifth International Conference on Climate Change
- 25-28 June 2013, Toulouse, France: 2nd International Conference - Energy & Meteorology
- 19-21 June 2013, Oslo, Norway: International Conference Transformation in a Changing Climate
- 26 February - 1 March 2013, Budapest, Hungary: 4th MoniQA International Conference: Food Safety under Global Pressure of Climate Change, Food Security and Economic Crises
- 5-9 November 2012: KLIMA 2012 / CLIMATE 2012
- 26-30 August 2012, Davos, Switzerland: 4th International Disaster and Risk Conference IDRC Davos 2012
- 21-22 June 2012, Mauritius: International Conference on Technology Transfer and Renewable Energy 2012
- 29-31 May 2012, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA: Climate Adaptation Futures: Second International Climate Change Adaptation Conference 2012
- 21-23 May 2012, Boston, MA, USA: First Global Conference on Oceans, Climate and Security (GCOCS)
- 12-15 May 2012, Bonn, Germany: Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation
- 13-15 December 2011, Colombo, Sri Lanka: "Climate Change and Social Issues"
- 26th November 2011: "Latin American Climate Teach-In Day"
- 8-11 November 2011: Energy & Meteorology
- 7-13 November 2011: KLIMA 2011 / CLIMATE 2011
- 11-14 July 2011: Global Warming Conference
- 3 June 2011: African Climate Teach-In Day
- 8-11 March 2011: Subtropical Cities 2011
- 6-8 December 2010: International Conference on Renewable Energy and Climate Change - Focus on the Pacific (ICRECC10)
- 24-26 November 2010: "Commonwealth Climate Change Communication Conference"
- 1-7 November 2010: "Climate 2010"
- 4 June 2010: World Climate Teach-In Day
- 19-21 May 2010: "Climate Change and natural resource use in Eastern Africa: Impacts, adaptation and vulnerabilities"
- 9 December 2009: International Climate Change Information Programme at COP 15 - parallel session on "Climate Change and Sustainable Water Management"
- 2-6 November 2009: "Climate 2009"
- 28-30th October 2009 (Hamburg, Germany) Third European Fair on Education forSustainable Development. Theme: "Renewable Energy and Climate Change: Thematic Challenges to European Schools and Universities".
- 5-9th July 2009 (Istanbul, Turkey): "Global Conference on Global Warming"
- 5th June 2009: "European Climate Teach-In Day"
University lecturers and teachers from 265 institutions in more than 55 countries used the opportunity to download the climate content provided in the framework of the First European Climate Teach-In Day 2009. Over 12,000 students from universities and schools were involved in the initiative.
The organizers are pleased that this first Climate Teach-In Day has in fact reached students and staff from universities, schools and other research and education institutions well beyond the European area. A follow-up activity will be the "World Climate Teach-In Day", to be held on Friday, the 4th June 2010.
- 22nd April 2009 (Hamburg, Germany) Specialist Seminar on Ships Emmissions and Climate Protection: challenges, action needs and innovative approaches (Fachseminar "Schiffsemissionen und Klimaschutz: Herausforderungen, Handlungsbedarf und innovative Ansätze"). This event will be held in the German language.